This is a lovely side dish from Riverford online thats really quick to make. It really brings out the best in French Beans. Be careful not to over cook the french beans and serve fresh. I added a small amount of feta out of the pan when being tossed.
- 300g french beans, trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled + very thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- salt + pepper to season
- In a pan of salted boiling water, cook the beans for about 4-5 mins, until tender but with a squeak.
- Drain and keep to one side. In a pan, heat the oil to a medium heat. Add the garlic. Fry for a couple of mins, until golden.
- Add the drained beans and spring onions and fry for another minute. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Remove from the heat and add the sherry vinegar. Toss all the ingredients together and serve.