Making Local Food Work has launched an exciting new project investigating the practicalities that make local food systems work. The project will work with 4 to 6 communities to develop resilient, co-operative activities to improve the longevity and reach of local food in their area.
More information can be found at their website:
- Nominate a Local Food Hero for honors at upcoming Eat Local Now! (westseattleblog.com)
- How can I find the true locally produced food. (ask.metafilter.com)
- Foodie Underground: Connecting Local Buyers and Sellers with Food Hub (ecosalon.com)
- Eat Local Challenge (eatdrinkbetter.com)
- 5 Reasons to Enjoy Local Food (howtomakeadifferencenow.blogspot.com)