Yum, yum, yum. I love Purple Sprouting Broccoli (PSB) and can eat bowls of it. Check this really simple dish out – just mix the ‘dressing’ in the roast dish and add the PSB, cook for 15-odd minutes and folia! Found at All Recipes.
- 500g purple sprouting broccoli, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons veggie Parmesan
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with parchment
- In a shallow baking dish or bowl, combine the olive oil, Parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Add the purple sprouting broccoli and toss to coat
- Place the broccoli in an even layer across the prepared baking tray. Roast in the oven until desired tenderness is reached, and till the edges are slightly crispy, about 10 to 15 minutes.